We offer a 100% cloud-based phone system. No need to install and maintain a phone system at your location. Just connect your desk phone, cell phone, smart phone, home phone, and/or computer to the cloud and start talking – it’s easy, quick, and secure.
We combine forward-facing simplicity with back-end resiliency and scalability to provide a superior solution to our clients. Simply put: our cloud PBX is a flexible, robust phone system that is easy for you to use.
Our experienced staff will assist you with your telecom needs – from setting up new service to migrating your existing configuration. We’re here to help and educate.
- End-user web portal for access to call history, voicemail, call forwarding, and contact management.
- Industry-leading, user-friendly web administration interface with a drag and drop call routing editor.
- SIP compliant – the industry standard for VoIP communication. No proprietary software or hardware.
- Like to code? Robust API for custom integration.
- Fully redundant call processing hardware in two data centers.
- Multiple independent, redundant voice and data carriers
- Automatic phone failover in the event of a network interruption
- Advanced call quality tracking and system health monitoring
Make and take your business calls anywhere – in the office, at home, on your cell phone, on your laptop. Simultaneous ring across different devices. Optional call recording available.
Quick deployment – have phone service up and running in a matter of days instead of weeks. Easy to expand, even across multiple physical locations. Multi-location offices can act as a single entity, or each location’s configuration can be customized.
Easy to understand flat-rate pricing structure. Price includes auto attendants, personal conference bridges, voicemail to email, and domestic US48 long distance.
No contract required; month-to-month service available
Phone numbers available in all states and many international markets; competitive toll-free and international rates; full number portability – you can keep your existing numbers; your phone numbers are owned by you and can be moved at any time.